If you own a business, it’s time to take advantage of the boundless springtime energy of the Canadian consumer! It’s time to cash in on the drive to renew…well everything. It’s an excellent opportunity to update, change and freshen up your On-Hold message with a different vibrant announcer and new hold line music with exciting, original On-Hold tunes. We can guarantee…NO ELEVATOR MUSIC HERE FOLKS! Goodbye winter! Happy Spring!
Here are 5 ideas for a spring on hold marketing makeover
- Keep your callers up-to-date! Do you have something to promote or perhaps a new product or service to offer? Whether it’s an event or upcoming sale, having the information available in your hold message will keep people in the know!
- Have you moved or changed your hours? Then it’s a perfect time to update your message! Some people prefer to call rather than look up the information online. This way you’ll give them the details while they wait for the next team member to take their call.
- An up-to-date “spring has sprung” message makes you look more professional. Being current shows you are on top of things and your business is organized and reliable. Nothing new to promote? A simple change of talent or more energetic music will give the caller something new to listen to!
- It shows you care about your business. Think of it as maintenance. How you sound to your callers is very much like the impression you would give with a well-maintained appearance. A great on-hold message may just be the reason your caller flags your business with a positive review.
- Take a moment to map out your customer’s journey!
- Figure out what they want from you
- Understand exactly what points engage them
- Develop a plan to manage and improve upon those points.
- Start small but think big. Whether it’s just your Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube channel, getting started on the small projects will help you move right into the big stuff. Think about where your customers and clients are going to potentially see your company information as well as all your product/service offerings.
- Are callers on-hold for long periods of time (a caller considers even 15 seconds long when there’s nothing to listen to)? A professionally recorded hold line ad created by On-Hold Marketing can be the perfect solution – you’ll also eliminate a potential dropped-caller.
- Are your clients on the web frequently? How about a great web-video or voice-over by a professional voice talent – for your home-page or landing page! The possibilities are endless but it’s important to consider all your channel options.
Take a look to see if your marketing and advertising techniques could benefit from a good “refresh”. Contact the staff at On-Hold Marketing and let them do the dirty work of spring cleaning your hold line by creating a brand new phone message for you. It’s just that simple! www.onhold.on.ca/contact
“Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.” – Seth Godin