How to make a successful sale pitch and build a healthy relationship with your customers is the million-dollar question. On-Hold Marketing helps you say it right with the perfect On-Hold message!
It’s not just what you say, but also how you say what you say. Finding the right words and delivering them just so projects confidence, the key to every successful sales pitch!
- A pause at the right time and just the right level of energy keeps your audience engaged
- Speak with enthusiasm and authority, but with a friendly manner. And remember to smile because your smile is detectable in your attitude and your voice.
- Deliver your pitch at a conversational pace. Talk too slowly and you’ll bore a listener, but if you speak too quickly, they won’t be able to keep up with your pitch. In both cases, they’ll quickly tune out. Be sure your pitch varies…the right speed evinces energy and interest.
- Prevent monotony by interspersing your pitch with entertaining props.
- Write your pitch – then pare it down…add something punchy that will get the buyer’s attention and remember…more is not always better.
- Use language that’s easy to understand – you’re selling your product or service, not the fact that you’ve spent time with your thesaurus – your buyer will not necessarily know industry terminology.
- Get the most important points across – encourage the buyer to ask for details so you can tailor your answer to create a perfect solution to suit their needs.
- Focus on how your product is unique or how you give personalized service. The buyer wants to know how your product or service will improve their business and make their life easier.
- Even though you may be proud of awards and recognition, and they may reinforce your credibility, but if the list goes on and on, they can make the buyer lose interest….keep it simple. After all – they’ve probably already researched your company on the web.
Did you know that your hold line can be an efficient and cost-effective sales tool?
You’re telling an interested audience about products or services that might help them.
The team at On-Hold Marketing uses the above principles to:
- write effective scripts,
- professionally voice them
- and add music for entertainment
Have you ever thought about what happens when you put a caller on hold? Static on the radio, that wonderful beep, canned music or complete silence are counter-productive to a positive relationship with your caller and an important sales opportunity. Learn more about using your on-hold message to advertise your company at www.onhold.on.ca/advertise-company-onhold-message/.
“An entrepreneur must pitch a potential investor for what the company is worth as well as sell the dream on how much of a profit can be made.” – Daymond John