Did you know that every time you post a blog on your company’s website, it helps drive new traffic to it? Once you have the traffic coming to your website, you have an opportunity to convert that traffic into leads and potential sales. 61% of U.S. online comsumers have made a purchase based on The more blogs or content you post, the more traffic you create. Blogging is a unique social media marketing tool that gives your business the opportunity to inform, educate and expose your business to a new audience.
Don’t get left behind, if you’re not blogging… it’s time to get started.
– It’s a simple, easy-to-use communication channel that offers customers or potential customers more insight into your company and your industry.
– Blogging gives your company a voice. It is a place to talk about new products or services and share company initiatives beyond your website.
– “Keyword-rich” content in your blog fuels SEO (search engine optimization) and rewards you by raising your company web presence and Google rankings.
– 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers, according to a HubSpot survey.
– Blogs are a cost-effective marketing investment.Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness; it can promote your expertise, products, and services.
Blogging is essential to your company’s online content marketing strategy. Don’t sit back and wait; stay ahead of the game and be a leader, not a follower. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”- Walt Disney
OHM Social Solutions, a division of On-Hold Marketing, can create those original blog posts your company always wanted — but simply never had the time or resources to write yourself.
For more information, please visit us at https://www.onhold.on.ca/services/social-solutions/
“Blogging…a way to inspire..empower..and educate the world.” – Anonymous